Sunday, January 27, 2008

Nicole's Stogganoff

Okay, everyone is bugging me to get the coveted recipe . . . lol now all measurements aren't gonna be 100% accurate because I NEVER measure this recipe . . I just throw it in and taste it til its right! Anyways, enjoy . . .
Oh yeah, and if your on a diet . . . this is NOT the dinner for you!! lol

About 1 lb hamburger
about 1/2 cup minced onion (dried or fresh)
1/4 c margarine
pepper to taste
2 Tbsp flour
1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup
1 sm. carton sour cream
1 can mushrooms (drained) OPTIONAL - I never add mushrooms because I hate them. I just like the soup.

Brown beef and onion in butter. Add pepper, flour, soup and mushrooms (if added). Add sour cream before serving. Also if too thick add milk until its the consistency that you want. I always add a ton of salt and pepper.

Serve over Egg noodles or baked potatoes.

There it is . . . ENJOY!

1 comment:

ash and jonny said...

I made this last night. SO yummY! :) thanks for sharing!